Find Lady Cashmere Coat, Warm Cashmere Coat, Cashmere Blend Winter Coat on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.
Model No.: THX0321
It is recommended that qualified women use dry cleaning or hand washing unconditionally. Hand washing of high-grade cashmere products should adopt the following methods:
1. Cashmere products are made of a precious cashmere raw material. Because cashmere is light, soft, warm and slippery, it is best to wash it alone by hand (don't wash it with other clothes); Cashmere products of different colors should not be washed together to avoid staining.
2. Measure and record the size of cashmere products before washing. Cashmere products stained with coffee, fruit juice and blood stains should be sent to a special washing and dyeing shop for washing.
3. Soak in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes before washing (jacquard or multi-color cashmere products should not be soaked). At the same time, press gently with both hands in water while soaking. The purpose of soaking and extrusion is to make the dirt attached to the cashmere separate from the fiber and enter the water, and the other part of the dirt is wet and loose. After soaking, gently squeeze out the water with both hands, and then put it into a neutral washing solution at about 35 ℃. While soaking, gently squeeze and wash with both hands. Never wash with hot soap water, scrub or alkaline washing powder, otherwise there will be shrinkage, felt and deformation. When washing cashmere products at home, you can wash them with shampoo. Because cashmere fiber is protein fiber, it is afraid of alkaline detergent, and shampoo is mostly "mild" neutral detergent.
4. The washed cashmere products need to be "over acidified" (i.e. the washed cashmere products are soaked in a solution containing an appropriate amount of glacial acetic acid) in order to neutralize the soap lye remaining in the cashmere, improve the luster of the fabric and protect the wool fiber. In the "over acidification" procedure, if there is no glacial acetic acid, it can also be replaced by edible white vinegar, but it also needs to be washed with water once after acidification.
5. After rinsing with clean water at about 30 ℃, the matching softener can be put in according to the specified amount, and the hand feeling will be better.
6. Squeeze out the water in the washed cashmere products, put it into the net bag and dehydrate it in the dewatering drum of the washing machine.
7. Lay the dehydrated cashmere sweater flat on the table with towel quilt, measure it to its original size with ruler, arrange it into a prototype by hand, dry it in the shade, and avoid hanging and exposure to the sun.
8. After drying in the shade, it can be ironed with medium temperature (about 140 ℃) steam. The distance between the iron and cashmere products is 0.5 ~ 1 cm. Do not press it on it. If other irons are used, they must be padded with wet towels.